Wednesday, May 11, 2016

MY FRIEND THE WISEMAN

My friend the wise-man is or are many men and women who I meant throughout my life, that taught me the best way to deal with knowing true values that can heal enough for us to stand tall and not be seen as a clown everyone only likes being around for a laugh even to the point of being elected a king because they are to much of a joke to be taken serous. They say the road to wisdom is like not being a joker with a sly smile, but a healer that mends old wounds opened by bullies and evil clowns like Chuckie, or Beetlejuce, who enjoy the mayhem they cause in everyday life with there half-truths and lies. They are all around us like evil demons from hell, pretending to be full of love, understanding, compassion, and say show you care by making laws to save women, children or others hated by taking away the rights they now enjoy using trickery and our laws. They are the learned, not the dumb, the leaders acting like little goody too shoes, or Gods if you will, the wise can spot a mile away, but the easy to trick, like those who never think for themselves, can never spot themselves and never listen to those who try to point them out to them. The world those men and women aim for is the world of a wise realm where they can become healers with the truth of your God.

The things my wiseman taught me, I am just passing on to you, I had one wiseman that was a man who called himself beetle Baily and he even looked like the guy in the comic strip, who appeared to me at times when I was afraid and talked me into taking the next step to walk into the unknown. He appear as I was debating getting on an airplane the first time, when I was about to be dry shaved in the army, when I was on the way to Vietnam, even during combat and many other times throughout my life.

I had a Sargent in AIT in Fort Polk LA that was an old world war two veteran that gave me so much wisdom on war long before I went to war and I no longer remember his name.

I had another wiseman I ran into in Europe, with the 36th infantry Ranger unit in Germany, whose name I think was Sgt Baker but because of dementia I can't be sure.

As you get older you will realize you met many wise-men appear in your life that shaped your way of life and even wonder when you get dementia like I have if they were really angles. So what I write here on; is what I learned from these people, old friends who popped up out of nowhere and gave me this wisdom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment